Thursday, July 3, 2014

ISR is the Best!!!

Our little Addison has been doing ISR swimming lessons for 5 weeks and boy am I absolutely AMAZED at far she has come!!!  I will admit I may or may not have complained about having to do theses lessons but I will say they were TOTALLY worth every single penny and minute of our time!!! For 5 weeks we drove 25 minutes to Lutz sat in the hot sun while Addison did her 10 minute swim lesson then drove another 25 minutes home 5 days a week but Addison can now FLOAT which is all that matters!!!!!! We still won't take our eyes off her but I now feel slightly more comfortable knowing she can float! We had a wonderful experience with Miss Christy she was a doll and loved our little Addison!!  Enjoy the few pictures and video I took of Addison being a ROCKSTAR ISR graduate! 





Floating!

Doing awesome!

Amazing!

They make sure she can swim in Summer clothes....a bathing suit cover up and shoes 

They make sure she can float in winter clothes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment