Saturday, July 5, 2014

Good times at Summer camps!!

Jackson has been a busy bee this summer with all kinds of fun camps!! First Camp Mimi and Pop!!  Then last week was Vacation Bible School and this week is Tennis Camp!!! I wanted Jackson to have some down time this summer but too much and Jackson gets bored so these are just little morning camps and he loves them!! 

Jackson had a blast at vacation bible school! He loved seeing his friends and learning about Jesus and singing the sweet songs!!  And at the end they put on a cute little singing program! However Addison was busy herself so I only got one picture and I cant even see Jackson! 



This week is tennis camp and Jackson is having a blast!!  The coach said he has a great swing and he is doing great!!  Think we will continue on with tennis! Such a great sport and Jackson seems to love it!!  Jackson has met lots of new friends and a funny story for you....Wednesday I witnessed Jackson give his new little friend Caroline my cell phone number and told her to call him anytime!!  Caroline put it in her moms phone and said ok I'll call you Jackson!  It was hilarious and the coach then high fived Jackson!!! Oh boy wonder how many other girls have my number! 



No comments:

Post a Comment