Sunday, October 19, 2014

Love Family Weddings!

Last weekend my cousin Stephen got married and we were so excited to be there to celebrate his marriage to Tammy!!  What a great couple they are and so in love!!  It was a country themed wedding and a fun filled family affair!  So great being with family always a good time!!  And Jackson and Addison had fun with a new babysitter in Jupiter Annie!! They just loved her and she loved them!!  It was so nice that we didn't have to worry about our sweet kiddos while we were out enjoying ourselves!!  Enjoy the pictures we took as you can see we were having way too much fun!!! 

Love you Dad!!

With my handsome hubby!

The ceremony!

Brother in laws!

My cousin Tyler he was looking like he went to Ole Miss and I was dressed in LSU colors! #SECproblems

A few of my aunts and mom :-)

All about the photo booth fun!

These siblings just have  the BEST time when they get together! Always laughing!!  Love it!!

Lauren and I with the groom!

Sister picture!!! The sign said "Can't we all just get along!" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment