Saturday, October 25, 2014

Park Date with Friends and My Gym!

My good friend Carolyn came into town last week so we decided to meet at the park and let the kiddos play!!!  Jackson was in school so I took Addison to have her very own playdate with Carolyn's kiddos Reagan and Jackson! So funny she has a Jackson too!!  Addison and Reagan are actually only 17 days apart Reagan is a Christmas Eve baby and of course Addison is January 10th!!  So cute!!  Addison had a blast playing on the swings and slides!!  And definitely enjoyed sharing some goldfish with her new friends!  So a funny Addison story.....the squirrels at the park were very friendly to say the least so I told Addison to stay away from them or they would bite her! So after that anyone she saw she told them "squirrel bite me"!!  Of course I got some weird looks!! But it was hilarious definitely had Jackson and I dying laughing!!!  So fun to see our sweet friends and we are looking forward to their next visit!!  Can't wait for our girls to be Delta Delta Deltas together at Florida!!!

She thinks its ok!


Still making sure its ok!


Weeeeeeee!


Another slide!


Goldfish snack with her buddies!

Reagan and Addison! Sweet friends!!

Slurpees after school for a great week!!!


Addison and I also went to My Gym last week! We had such a great time together!!  She is definitely a sweet little girl who is actually a great listener in circle time and a good sharer in class!! However for the record Addison says MINE at home instead of sharing!!  Enjoy the pictures!!

At the car wash!!!

Addison loves bubbles!!

On the swing!!

Having so much fun!!

Handstands!

She just loves this swing for 2!

Sweet girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment