Friday, January 30, 2015

Jackson's Field Trip to Mosi Science Museum!

Last Friday was the 1st Grade field trip to the Mosi science museum and I was a chaperone!  It was such a great field trip however it was slightly stressful as I had to keep watch over 3 children including Jackson!  Needless to say I was wiped when I got home!!  But Jackson had a blast running around with all his friends and exploring the museum and that's all that matters!!!  We went in a simulated tornado exhibit, an earthquake exhibit which was crazy and a wildfire exhibit!!  The kids thought that was pretty cool and I am not going to lie I did too!!  Then there was a kids in charge section for the kids to test out different cool science activities one of which consisted of Jackson laying on a bed on nails.  That definitely freaked him out!  It was so fun spending the day with Jackson we had a great time together!!!  I just love being able to go on fun field trips with my little guy!!  Because I know one day (insert tears!) he wont want me to go on field trips anymore so for right now I am just enjoying the ride!!!



Jackson's class!

Jackson got a kick out of The birth canal challenge!

Tug of war!

Jackson and his friend Marcella!

Jackson's favorite activity! Floating balls in the air!

So silly!

My 3 friends for the day!


Showing how the arm bones move when opening a door!

Dinosaurs!

Bed of nails!

Jackson's face is priceless!

Hurricane simulator!





No comments:

Post a Comment