Sunday, January 25, 2015

Touchdown Saturday!!


Last Saturday at flag football Jackson scored a touchdown!  Yay!! The first for this winter season!! It was awesome and it was almost the whole length of the field!!!  Addison cheered Jackson on the whole time yelling "Run Yaya Run!!!  We are so proud of you Jackson!!!  Keep up the good work!!  

After the touchdown because of course I didnt have my camera ready for the actual play!


Then we just enjoyed a nice relaxing Saturday which consisted of Jackson and Addison driving around the neighborhood together in the Escalade!! It was the cutest thing they both hopped in there together, turned up the tunes and headed out for a drive as I ran behind them yelling at Jackson the hole time to pay attention! lol!!  It made me fast forward to 10 years from now and I panicked!!  Time needs to slow down I am NO WHERE NEAR READY FOR THAT!!!  Good times mean good pictures!! Enjoy!!!

Addison rocking her ponytail while talking to Mimi!!

And they are off!

Having a blast!!


Trying to get a cute pic!!!

Addison is talking on her phone on the computer you think I do this too much lol
   

No comments:

Post a Comment