Thursday, January 1, 2015

Winter Activities in Jackson's Class!!

The day before school was out for the winter break I volunteered in Jackson's class to help out with the winter activities and my center was to help the kids make snowman cookies!!  We had such a good time all the kids are just so sweet!!  And Jackson is always so happy to have me come into his class which I know I need to enjoy now because I am sure that will change soon :-( Then the next day was pajama day and we had a Olaf and Elsa sighting in the courtyard at school!!!  Jackson was thrilled although I didn't bring Addison that day and boy was she mad when she saw Jackson with Olaf and Elsa her favorite!!  Oops sorry Addison next time!! We enjoyed the days leading up until Christmas we also did a fun cookie activity at home!!  We just love Christmas it truly is "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!" And this crew is always up for some fun Christmas cheer!!!  Enjoy the pictures from our fun Christmas activities!!

Jackson making his snowman cookie!

So cute!

Jackson and his buddies!

Mrs. Wallaces gift!

Snowman Mason Jars for PE teachers!
Jackson with Olaf and Elsa on Pajamas Day!

Making Cookies!!


Our elves Pinocchio and Gracie came back and were a hit with Jackson and Addison this year!!!

Decorating their cookies!

Addison enjoying her cookie!

Jackson's snowman cookie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment