Saturday, June 13, 2015

End of year program and awards!

 What a wonderful year we have had with Jackson in 1st grade in Mrs. Wallace's class!!  The homework was slightly insane but I can honestly say I have watched Jackson grow by leaps and bounds this year and the homework was part of that!!  The class put on an adorable end of year program and awards presentation which of course I videoed and added below!!  We are just so proud of you Jackson!!! Jackson received the gummy bear award for being the most caring and huggable classmate!! It was a great morning celebrating our little guy!!!  Love you Jackson!! 
Ready for the program!

Jackson and his teacher Mrs. Wallace!!

Jackson and his buddies!


And more!

Jackson with his gummy bear award for being a caring and huggable classmate!!

The lovely poem from Jackson's teacher. I may or may not have cried!


Dreaming of summer video!

Take me out of the classroom video!

Its time to say Goodbye Video!

Zippidy Do Da!

Best Day of My Life!!

Jackson getting an award from his classmates!

Jackson getting an award from Mrs. wallace!

No comments:

Post a Comment