Monday, June 8, 2015

Sportsmanship!!

Jackson received the medal for Sportsmanship in his last football game!!  And he sure deserved it as he offered to play for the other team the second half of the game since they didn't have enough players and it would then be even and everyone would play!  My dad and I went to the game and Addison stayed with Mimi and we had a great time watching Jackson play!!  Love chasing my little Addison but it was nice to actually watch the game :-) Jackson was sweet and played for the other team but you could tell he wasn't giving it his all since his allegiance is to his REAL team!!  It was hard to root for one team as Jackson was on one team and my husband was coaching the other but we managed!!  And Jackson and Ryans team won which was awesome!!  And it was the cutest thing when it came to the handshake Jackson said I am going back to my team!!  Sportsmanship!!!  Just love that boy!!  SO proud of you Jackson!!  You are a STAR!!!

Jackson #20 in action

Good game!

Team Meeting!

Jackson and his buddy Brody!

Pop and Jackson!!

Jackson with his medal! SO proud!!

The boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment