Monday, September 7, 2015

First Day of School 2015!

And just like that Jackson started 2nd Grade and Addison started Preschool in the 2's class!!  Secretly every time I thought about August 25th I was sad knowing today was the first day of school for both Jackson and Addison and I was sad to think my last baby was going to school!  I actually surprised myself and there weren't as many tears as I thought but there were still plenty thats for sure! Of course we had to get everyone up early so we could do the 1st day of school picture tradition which everyone loves!!  lol!!  But we got some great pictures!!

The 1st stop of the morning was to take Jackson to his new 2nd grade class!  Jackson was so so excited to start school and see all his friends!!  It took us 15 minutes just to get to his class as we ran into everyone we knew or Jackson knew.  We finally got him into his class and he immediately jumped right into the routine.  I was ok until I asked him to take a picture at his desk and he gave me the MOmmmmmmm really?? Then said maybe tomorrow!!  lol!!  Thats when I teared up thinking he is just growing up way to fast!   

Next stop was to take Miss Addison to school so off we went and its funny Ryan and I both agreed it was like deja vu to when we took Jackson on his first day!  Addison was super excited and walked in like she owned the place and started playing with the babies right away!!  As I left I heard her ask her teacher if her mom was coming back!  :-(  I might have shed a few tears after that and the thought definitely crossed my mind to just go back in there and bring her home with me!!  But I knew she was in good hands which gave me comfort!!  After I left her school I headed to the mall for some retail therapy which was much needed!!!!  It seemed like the longest day of my life waiting to hear all about their 1st days!!!

I picked up Addison 1st she was so excited to see me and had a great day!!  She said she loved school and a little boy cried when his mom left but she didn't because she knew her mommy was coming back! Melt.my.heart. Next we picked up Jackson he was so excited after his 1st day too and said he just loved 2nd grade and guess what no homework yet!!!  All in all a GREAT 1st day which made this mama happy!!

And As we try to get back into our routine I can't help but hear that Kenny Chesney song "Don't Blink" playing over and over in the back of head!
"So Don't Blink
Life goes faster than you think"
Just trying to soak it all in!!  Happy Back to school!!  Here's to a great year!!!!!


Happy 1st day!!!
Love how she always looks at her big brother!

My favorite picture!

Another great one!!


Love!

Love her dress!


SO excited!


Silly faces!

Love this one!

SO cute!

Ready to go!


We are ready to take yaya to school! 


Handsome boy!

Lunchbox and all!

With daddy!
Love these two!

In front of the deer! 
We arrived at school!

Jackson with his buddies Chase and Hudson!
 

And off we go!
Another picture mom!

Walking in like she owns the place!

Addison and her friend Cami!

Rainbow Garden Deja vu!

Playing and doing just fine!


After a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment