Sunday, September 6, 2015

One last hurrah for the Summer of 2015!

For our last day of summer we decided to first sleep in and then snuggled in bed to really take advantage of it being the last of our lazy summer mornings!  After we did that we decided to head to our favorite place, the beach to celebrate the last day of summer!!  It was amazing!!  The kids had a great time with their friends and I enjoyed mine!! After all our friends left Jackson, Addison and I stayed for a little while longer and enjoyed our time together chatting about our best memories of Summer 2015!!  There were so many great times this summer and we are so very sad to see it go!!  It flew by as it always does and I'm not going to lie that there was a sadness that came over me today as I thought of sending these two off to school to start another year.  There might be years I am excited for them to go back to school but I can tell you this was not one of them. Enjoy the pictures of our last summer day!!

Addison is sad its our last day to sleep in!

Enjoying the day!

Buddies!

Love these two!


Chit chatting!

Just enjoying the view!

Having a picnic!

Getting all sandy!

All smiles!

Taking it all in!

Building castles with this sweet girl!

Having fun!!


 Love these two so much!


Our apple arrives just in time!!! Love it!

Apples for the teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment