Monday, May 21, 2012

Disney On Ice!!

Thursday was a very busy day for Jackson and I!!!  As I told you in the last post immediately after Jackson performed we had to rush to Disney On Ice with Aunt Shea and Gracie!!  Disney On Ice started at 7pm so Jackson and I missed the first act but we arrived just in time to see Cinderella and Jackson's favorite Tangled!!  It was a fantastic show and of course Jackson and Gracie had the best time!!! It was a crazy busy day for me but a great one since I got to spend it with my favorite little boy!!!!!!  Enjoy!!!

Jackson and Gracie as "Ariel the little mermaid"

Having some snacks at intermission!

Jackson loving the cotton candy with his hat on!!

Funny little kids!!

Cinderella's Coach!

The castle!

Mickey and Minnie dancing on ice!

All the princesses and princes came out for the finale!!

Fireworks finale!

Jackson and I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment