Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week!

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week at Jackson's school and we wanted to show Miss Michele and Miss Lindsay how much we really appreciate them as they take such great care of Jackson and all the children!!!!!  So Jackson's class on Tuesday decided to all bring flowers in for the teachers but thanks to Layne I added an adorable tag to the flowers for a special touch!  And Jackson and I also made homemade thank you cards for the teachers!!!  Then unfortunately Jackson had to miss class on Thursday but we still contributed to the class gift card to thank our wonderful teachers!!  It is such a great week and I loved all the creative ideas I found on Pinterest!!  I now think I have enough ideas for 5 days of teacher appreciation next year since Jackson will be starting VPK 5 days a week next year!! Oh my time is flying by!!!!  Here are a few pictures of our gifts!!  Enjoy!!

Sunflowers!!
 Click Here for "the grass is always greener" Printable as well as other great teacher ideas:

"The grass is always greener with teachers like you" Tag!  Too cute!!  

Miss Michele's Thank you card!!

The inside of the card!!


A huge Thank you to Jackson's sweet teachers for all their hard work and dedication this year!!! They have truly helped the children grow by leaps and bounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment