Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Family Bowling Day!!!

Since it was a rainy day Sunday (well somewhat) due to Tropical Storm Isaac we decided to take Jackson on his 1st ever bowling adventure to get us out of the house and get some of Jackson's energy out!! Jackson had a blast as we all did!!  We played two games and Jackson did so well even better than I did which isn't hard to do I know!!  Ryan was the winner both games (no surprise there) and bowled an awesome game getting lots of strikes which Jackson (and I) thought was pretty cool!!!  Jackson kept wanting it to be his turn again and again so since my back has been hurting I was happy when Jackson wanted to bowl my turn!!!  It was a fun filled family activity that we will definitely be doing again soon!!!  

After bowling we headed to lunch at the mall and did a little shopping and were surprised to see all the Halloween stuff already out which got Jackson SO excited for Halloween!!! In fact he already wore the new Halloween pajamas we bought him to bed last night and he has been wearing his new Halloween shirt non stop since yesterday!!  Although the only reason he was allowed to wear it again today was because school was cancelled due to the storm but Oh boy I have a feeling there will be a fight every morning before school over wearing that shirt!!!  So when we got home from the mall I was motivated and got all the summer stuff put away and fall is now out!!!!  I know its early but I have to do things when I am motivated and have energy these days!!  We can't wait for fall and the beautiful weather it brings!!!  Not to mention football season is upon us!! GO GATORS!!!

So excited to bowl!

Check out the bowing shoes!

Daddy helping Jackson get the hang of it!

One technique drop the ball and see where it goes!

Looking good!

Rolling it down the lane!

Jackson saying I want to do it myself stay back!

Our 1st Game scores Jackson and I tied!

Still going!

Jackson and Daddy posing for a picture between bowls!

So much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment