Monday, August 20, 2012

Jackson's 1st Day of Pre-K!!!

Today was Jackson's 1st Day of Pre-K and boy was he excited!!!  Of course all summer he woke up between 7-7:30am but on the 1st day of school he decided to sleep in and I had to wake him up at 8:15am.  We then started to run slightly late since he still had to eat breakfast, get dressed and I had to take lots of pictures of course!! So we actually made it to school at 9:23am which was 2 minutes from being late but hey at least we weren't late and I feel they should be lenient on the 1st day right!?!  Anyway Jackson was happy to go to school although on the way he asked if Brynna was in his class again so then I had to break the news to him she wasn't this year and he started to cry.  Although he told me when I picked him up after school he saw Brynna in the hallway and he was very happy!!!  I have no doubt Jackson will have a new girlfriend or two by the end of the week if not sooner!!!  Miss Lisa, his new teacher said Jackson had a great first day and he was a great listener today!!!  So here's hoping for a great second day too!!!!!  Enjoy the many pictures I took!!!!

The chocolate covered oreos that are suppose to look like apples that I made for Jackson's teachers and administrators!
The link on how to make apple oreos: http://www.skiptomylou.org/2011/04/28/mini-oreo-apple-pops-teacher-appreciation/
And of course I had to put one in Jackson's lunch as a surprise!!! And Miss Lisa said he loved it!!!

And another little treat in his lunch!!
1st Day of Pre-K!!

Such a cute little boy!

Jackson and Daddy!

Jackson and I!

Of course we had to have our annual 1st day of school picture with Haley!

Just a few more pictures!

Am I done yet mom!?!


I love this one!!!

And we are off to school!!!!

Jackson and Otie after school!!

After school got out!!  He looks exhausted!!  

Happy 1st day of School Jackson!!!!! We love you and are SO excited for all that is to come this school year!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment