Monday, August 13, 2012

My Fun-Filled Birthday!!!

I was lucky enough to spend my birthday with my little buddy Jackson this year since it fell on a Wednesday and I was home with him!!!  We had a blast together although I am pretty sure Jackson thought it was really his birthday since we did all the fun things he likes to do but thats what I wanted a fun day together!!!!  We went to the mall (ok that trip was for me!!) however after shopping Jackson did the jumping for joy and had a blast!!!  Then we were off to the park and then the pool to cool off since the park was SO hot!!!  Then Ryan brought home dinner so I didn't have to cook (although let's be honest I haven't done too much of that lately) then we enjoyed some delicious cupcakes from my favorite cupcake shop Gigi's Cupcakes!!! I was then surprised with a few fabulous outfits from Jackson and Ryan from my very favorite Lilly Pulitzer store, The Pink Palm in Tampa!!!  And I have to say Ryan went and picked all the outfits out himself and did a great job!!!!!! Thank you Ryan what a sweet surprise!!!  It was a great day and thank you to everyone who made my birthday special by calling, texting, and/or sending cards and/or giving gifts!!! It was a very Happy Birthday and I have a few pictures to prove it!!!!!!

My cake that one of my clients bought for me!! 

The adorable Edible Arrangement my friend Pati sent and surprised me with! Thank you Pati it was delicious!!!!! that was so sweet of you!!!

Jackson getting ready to jump!!

Having so much fun!!

Jumping so high!!

And higher he kept asking to go!!!

On the monkey bars at the park!!

In the pool to cool off!!

So much fun!!

The delicious cupcakes!!!

Jackson eyeing all 3 of them!!

Jackson helping me blow out my candles!!

Enjoying his delicious cupcake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment