Friday, August 17, 2012

Sugar and Spice, and all that's nice; and that is what little girls are made of!!!! IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Ryan, Jackson and I are beyond thrilled to announce that it's official.............We are having A GIRL!!!!!! I had an ultrasound Monday at my office and my ultrasound tech was pretty sure it was a girl and then at my OB appointment yesterday they did an ultrasound and confirmed it!!!  I am SO excited about all the pink and bows coming my way!!!  Ryan still can't believe its true he came with me to my appointment for confirmation and was smiling from ear to ear the whole time and Jackson well he is already picking out Christmas gifts for "our girl" he calls her!!!!  So sweet!!!!  And we also decided on a name Addison Grace Lossius! Ryan and I love the name Addison and Grace was my Nana's (my moms mom) middle name!!!  We absolutely love it and can't wait for little Addison to arrive in January!!!  

Told you lots of pink and bows!!!

Between the legs shot confirming its a girl!!

Profile picture!

The beautiful pink flowers Eucaris gave us to celebrate its a girl!!  So sweet of her!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all!!! We are so excited for you. God bless. The name you both have chosen is beautiful. Love, Mom and Dad Lossius

    ReplyDelete