Sunday, November 4, 2012

Apple of Gods Eye!!!

Last week Jackson was the "Apple of Gods Eye" in his class!!  Which meant we had to do a poster board of Jackson's family, things he liked to do and special vacations and other events Jackson has been a part of!! Then Jackson presented it to his class and it was displayed outside his classroom for everyone to see all week!!! Jackson, Ryan and I had so much fun picking out all the pictures to use on his poster board!!!  And those of you that know me well know how much of a perfectionist I am so I took this project on and worked really hard on making it look just perfect!!  I am sure this is one of the MANY projects I will do over the next 18 years!!!  Jackson loved it and I know he enjoyed being "The Apple of God's Eye" for the week!!!    


The poster!!

Jackson and his project!!
Another one of Jackson with his project!!

Jackson with Chippy the Chipmunk another animal from his class that was with us for the weekend!!!


Jackson and Chippy before school!!


Jackson's board displayed outside his classroom!!


No comments:

Post a Comment