Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election 2012!!!!! We voted!!!!

Since Ryan did early voting on Saturday Jackson and I headed to the polls to vote together early this morning and we were in and out in 10 minutes and we even made it to school 10 minutes before they even opened the doors definitely a 1st for us!!!!  Jackson first thought I said we were going boating instead of voting and he was quite upset since it was raining and he didn't want to be late for school!!  However once we got to the library to vote he asked the election officials all kinds of questions.  Then Jackson asked me who we were voting for and I told him quietly Mitt Romney so when we got up to get our ballot he shouted "I am voting for Mitt Robney!!!" No privacy there on who I was voting for!!!!!  So I turned in my ballot and Jackson was so excited to get his sticker and show all his friends at school!!! It was fun to have my little buddy with me and its never too early to teach him good values!!  So now we just sit and wait to see who the new president will be its going to be a long night!!! Let's go Romney!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite young republican!!!!
Being silly!!



My little buddy!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment