Monday, November 19, 2012

Thirty Weeks and Counting!

I am now in my 30th week which means I am in the 3rd and final trimester!!!  And we are so excited to be getting so close to meeting Baby Addison!!  I had a 4D ultrasound at the doctors office today and I was excited Ryan was able to be there to see Addison too!!! In the beginning of the ultrasound Addison wasn't cooperating with us she had her hands and feet right at her face.  But towards the end we were able to get her to move a little so we could get a few good profile pictures!!! We think she is so cute already!!!!  Here are a few pictures of my baby bump and our sweet baby girl!!! 

Addison is the size of a butternut squash this week!


4D Ultrasound picture of her little profile eye, nose and mouth and her hand by her head!!!

Regular Ultrasound picture of her profile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment