Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Times at School Events!!!!

Last weekend we attended the silent auction and spaghetti dinner at Jackson's school!!  Jackson had so much fun seeing all his friends!!!  Although Jackson didn't eat one bite of spaghetti he was way more interested in the face painting, puppet show and craft activity he got to do while Ryan and I placed our bids at the silent auction!!!  It was a fun night of family fun and we even won some great stuff at the auction like gift cards to various restaurants and tickets to see Winter the dolphin at the Clearwater Aquarium!!!  It was a great night full of fun and supporting a great school and here are a few pictures to prove it!!!


Spaghetti Dinner!

Jackson waiting for the puppet show with his friends!!

Jackson made an acorn at the craft table!!

Face painting with his 2 year old teacher Miss Lisa!

Although he wanted it on his hand instead of his face!


Jackson and his animal from school Oopsie the Otter who spent the weekend with us!!!


Last week was Christmas Portrait Day at School!!!  Jackson looked so handsome in his red shirt and khaki pants that of course I had to have my own photo session before school!!!  Here are some cute photos that I took and I will have to wait a few weeks before we get back the professional ones!!  Although I am pretty confident they will be good since Jackson told me he smiled so nice for them!!!  I guess we will find out!!

Quite the GQ pose!!

Pretty sure he was getting annoyed with me already at this point!!

Hope he smiled like this in his school picture!!

So Handsome!

Such a sweet boy!!!!  
Another one really mom!?!

Are we done yet!? Nope!!


Cool dude with his shades!!
So styling with the sunglasses on his head!!

On Friday I volunteered at Jackson's school to do a Corn Craft Project!!!  I found it of course on pinterest (my favorite website) and Miss Lisa thought it was cute too!! So I cut out the corn and husks for all 10 kids then bought fall colored buttons at Joann fabrics for the kids to glue on!!!  It was so much fun and I think the kids had a blast too!!!  It is always fun spending time with Jackson and his class, the kids are so sweet and of course Jackson always tells me how much he loves me coming to his class which makes me feel good!!! Here are a few pictures of our corn project!!!


Getting ready to glue the corn on the husk!

Jackson counting his buttons!!

Starting to glue on the buttons!!!

He did such a great job!!

Such a cute project especially since last week they learned all about corn and tried different food with corn last week!!





It was such a great week at school for Jackson!!!  And of course we LOVE all the fun things that this time of year brings!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment