Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Addison!!!

Addison had a great birthday filled with LOTS of love!!!!! It was a special day for our little lady who turned one!!! And as I always say but mean it truly feels like this year has gone by in the blink of an eye!!!  I am not sure where the time has gone but we know it was a fabulous year!!!  Addison is still so happy although definitely exploring new things which tend to be trouble causing!!  And when she does get mad she definitely has a slight tendency to scream and on occasion has thrown herself backwards in anger!  Yikes! And I have to say to her a few times ummmm Miss Addison where has my sweet girl gone?? She is still a little love giving kisses and blowing kisses!!! And there is no doubt she still LOVES her big brother except of course when he takes a toy away from her! So on Addison's actual birth day we celebrated with a cupcake and Mimi and Pop and Aunt Lauren and Uncle Rob were all there to sing happy birthday to our little girl!  It was a special day and we know she enjoyed that delicious cupcake to the fullest!!  Then Addison opened a few gifts and had a blast playing with all of them!!!
Happy 1st Birthday to our little princess!!!! We love you to the moon and back!!!!



Love her!

My favorite picture!


Sweet girl!!


Love the birthday dress!



Cupcake time!!

Hmmm what do I do!?



Digging in and watching her big brother!



Tasting a bite!


mmmmmm I think I like it!

Yummy!

Yep I love it!!!

This is fun mom!!!


Wahooooo best thing ever!!!!!


All cleaned up to open presents!!

Addison and Mimi!!

Thank you Aunt Holly and Uncle Tom!

Jackson "helping" Addison open her gifts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment