Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!!

New Years Eve was a family fun filled evening!!!  Jackson rang in the New Years with his favorite New Years tradition doing sparklers outside and after we put Addison to bed Ryan, Jackson and I had an absolute blast playing Just Dance 2014 on the Wii!!!  I don't want to brag but I was the dance champion!!! We all laughed and danced and had a ball!!  Then Jackson went to bed and Ryan and watched the ball drop and toasted to the New Year!!!  A quiet New Years Eve but a perfect night with our family!!!!  Then New Years morning I made 2014 pancakes!!!  Jackson doesn't forget a thing he woke up and said mom remember to make our new year pancakes!!  I guess it has become a cute and delicious family tradition!!!  We went to a New Years Day party at a friends and watched lots of football while the kids had a blast!!!  Then we discussed our resolutions Jackson's was to have fun of course and we all ate our Black Eyed Peas for good luck!!! Addison loved them and ate a whole bowl!!

2013 was a special year for our family as we welcomed Addison into the world and one I was sad to see go as it was a very memorable year filled with lots of great moments, lots of love and our new life as a family of four!!!!  But we are excited to see what 2014 has in store for us!!!!! Happy New Year and Blessings to all in 2014!!!!

I'm a few days late but I love this quote.......Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley

New Years Eve Sparklers!

Having fun!!


Wii Dance Party!!
2014 Pancakes on New Years Morning!!!! A New Years Day tradition!!!
Addison trying to get a bite of he 2!!

Getting ready for a New Years Day Party at a friends house!!

SO CUTE TOGETHER!!

NEW YEAR NEW TROUBLE!!!

Who Me!?

Yes Me I climbed onto Haleys dog bowl stand!!! I am hilarious its my new favorite spot!!


No comments:

Post a Comment