Thursday, January 23, 2014

The greatest show on Earth!!

I am very behind in my blogging lately as there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day!  But in the beginning of January my sweet friend Meredith gave us tickets to the circus!!!  So Ryan, Jackson and I headed to the greatest show on earth, while little Miss Addison stayed home with Otie and I am sure had fun with her too!!!  It was such a fun time with our little guy! Jackson was in awe of all the animals and the tricks!! He said at one point he wanted to be a circus director! Ha! The kid is hilarious and probably would be a fabulous one!!!!! Jackson had tons of cotton candy and popcorn and just had a blast!  And of course Jackson loved seeing his buddies Ellie and Mackenzie too!!  Enjoy the pictures!!!  It was a great time had by all at the Greatest show on earth!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment