Friday, January 31, 2014

Sibling LOVE!

I LOVE that Jackson and Addison love each other so much!!  I definitely know it won't last forever lord knows Jackson gets mad when Addison destroys his room or plays with his toys and Addison gets frustrated when Jackson takes something from her!!! But for the most part they really get along well so I need to enjoy it now!!! So every night it is a battle/game for Addison to try to crawl into the shower while Jackson is showering and I spend half the time running to put her as far away as possible and she walks as fast as she can to get back in there and try to get in the shower!!!  So this particular night she must have thought Jackson was having way too much fun in the shower without her and I just wasn't quick enough and she managed to crawl into the shower fully clothed!! She was so cute that I just let her play in there!!! Such sweet moments!!!  Then another morning this week I walked around the corner to find Jackson and Addison hugging before Jackson left for school it was so sweet so I of course had to snap a few pictures!! Enjoy!!!

Having a blast bow and all!!

Enjoying the water!

SO cute!!

Morning smiles!

Hugs!!!


Love these two!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment