Saturday, September 28, 2013

My little shadow!

Addison is walking all over the house in her walker now!!  She loves her new found freedom to roam the house and get into everything she can!!  Although at times its like bumper cars as she runs into walls, chairs, tables, people you name it but I have to say she is pretty good at maneuvering herself into another direction!  And when Jackson joins in Addison is running around the house as he pushes her along!  Addison thinks its funny and I am usually a nervous wreck watching telling Jackson to slow down!!! Addison follows everyone around the house so curious to see what everybody is doing!!  She is so observant!!!  But I can't go anywhere without my little shadow on my heels following me around babbling along eventually protesting for me to pick her up!!!!  And she is just too cute not to give in to so of course I pick her up!!!!  Enjoy this cute video of little Addison walking around in her walker!!!


Click on the link to view via youtube as it would not upload to the blog.
http://youtu.be/uL01h1aXkys

No comments:

Post a Comment