Saturday, September 21, 2013

Zoom Zoom Zoom!!!!

We had an action packed week!!!  It seems like we are always busy but this week was one of the busiest weeks we've had since school started!!!! So I asked Jackson to get in the car to head to karate on Wednesday and I said "seems like we are always on the go huh Jackson!" And Jackson replied "zoom zoom zoom mom that's what we do!"  I had to laugh since that really is our life during the week we are always zooming around town! We had our usual karate, Kumon and baseball routine but then to top it off work was insanely busy for Ryan and I and we had various other events to attend like spirit night at chick-fil-a for Jackson's school, Open house at school, lunch with Jackson at school and the list goes on and on.......

Ryan and I went to open house which went well! Of course I somehow was guilted into home room mom for Jackson's class since no one else had volunteered to do it! Not sure what I got myself into but I think it will be fun and I can spend more time with my little guy! And the only story we heard from Jackson's teacher was that when Jackson gets upset with a friend in his class he un-invites them to his birthday party!  The teacher thought it was funny and said his birthday is in March right!?  Ryan and I both said we would put an end to that but that Jackson's 2 favorite holidays are Halloween and his birthday!!!  Notice I said holiday for Jackson's birthday! I definitely think Jackson thinks his birthday should be treated like a national holiday by everyone!!!  Especially since we weren't even out of the parking lot of his 5th birthday party and he was already planning his next one!!!  Jackson loves a party that's for sure!!!

Anyway enjoy the pictures of our busy but fun week!!! Thank goodness for the weekends although lately they haven't been any more calm!!!!!



We started the week at Jackson's good friend Brody's birthday party! So Layne sent me this picture of little Addison and I! Thanks Layne!  
Addison snuggled up with Sophie during one of our on the go activities this week!

Addison grabbed the syrup right out of the fridge as I was packing Jackson's lunch one morning!!  She has a look like "Who Me??"

And giving us a smile as Jackson and I were laughing hysterically as  she proceeded to try to eat the syrup!!!

Jackson playing basketball one evening with the big kids!! He had a blast although I had to keep telling him not to keep stealing the ball and running down the sidewalk with it!!

The big kids were pretty patient with him though!!
Jackson enjoying his blue sno cone for sno cone day at school!!!!



Jackson and his buddy Michael enjoying their sno cones during lunch with Addison and I!!
Happy little Addison waiting with me in car line!!

Although this was right before she had a meltdown because I made her stop playing with my rearview mirror button!!! I thought we were resorting back to the newborn crying days of being in the car she was mad and screamed for a good 10 minutes until Jackson got in the car and she quieted right down!!!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment