Sunday, September 8, 2013

You win some you lose some!!!

So I guess you win some and you lose some!!  And despite that awful loss yesterday I did manage to get a few cute pictures of my sweet little gator fans!!! And as my friend Julie says Cute kids make up for bad games!!! Which was definitely the case yesterday!!  These two looked too cute not to post on the blog!!!  They were ready for the game unlike the Gator offense!!!  But as we always say........In all kinds of weather we'll all stick together for F L O R I D A!!!!  It's still GREAT to be a Florida Gator!!!  Hopefully I will still be as positive at the end of the season!!!  Enjoy a few pictures from this week and last weeks gator pictures!!! 

Before last weeks game....Jackson still had bed head and was refusing to cooperate and Addison was not a happy camper!!

Future gator Cheerleader!!! Her dad dressed her with no pants!

Little Florida sweetheart!!!  Thanks Aunt Lauren & Uncle Rob for the cute outfit!!

This weeks game attire!!! My favorite picture!!!! LOVE!!! So happy this week until we lost that is!!!!

Both cooperating today!!! Too cute!!!

Chomp Chomp!!



1 comment: