Sunday, September 22, 2013

Run Jackson Run!!!!!!

Last week was Jackson's 1st baseball game and I volunteered to be the Dugout Mom which means I was so busy getting the boys to line up correctly to bat and to not forget their gloves and hats to go on the field that I didn't take one picture during the game!  So this week Addison and I came a little late since Addison was taking a marathon nap and I passed my dugout mom duties to someone else so I was actually able to take a few pictures of Jackson during the game!!  Jackson did well hitting the ball however he had a little trouble staying focused in the outfield!!  He decided it was more fun to play in the dirt!!  Although this week was better than last week because last week all he did was run around trying to catch love bugs!!!  And his favorite line during the game is "This is taking forever!" Although I can't blame him they play for an hour and a half that is a long time for anyone to keep focus!  And the best story from this weeks game was when Jackson was on second base he made friends with the second baseman on the other team and when it was time for Jackson to run to third he kept the conversation with the second baseman going the ENTIRE time as he ran aka walked to third and even stepped over the two players trying to pick up the ball!!!  And this was all as the coaches and I and Ryan were yelling run Jackson run!!!!  He was safe though I might add!!!  You gotta love how Jackson just loves to make friends in every situation even if it is the opposing team!!!! All that matters for now anyway is that he is having fun and seems to like it and keeps wanting to go back!!!  Enjoy the pictures of our little baseball player!!!!!

At bat ready to swing!!


Following thru on his swing!!


This was right before he struck up the conversation with the second baseman because I couldn't get anymore pictures since I was yelling for Jackson to pay attention and run!!!

In the outfield looking ready but really playing in the dirt!!!

Taking a swing at the ball!!

He has his serious face on!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment