Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Addison's 6 month check up!!!!

Addison went for her 6 month check up last week and she is doing great!!!  Her weight was 17.5 pounds which is in the 66th percentile and her height was 26 inches which is in the 46th percentile.  And when I compared Addison to Jackson at this age Addison weighs about a pound less than Jackson did at his 6 month check up!!!  Addison and Jackson both received shots which was painful for all of us but we all got through it!!  And this week Addison started to sit up better on her own!!  I'm sure it won't be long until she starts crawling!!!  Oh boy look out!!!  Enjoy these sweet pictures of Addison in her 6th month!!!!  Love these two little kiddos to pieces!!!

Ready to go!!


Snuggling with Daddy at bedtime!!!

I can feed myself right??

Little love!!!

Such a Cutie in her monogrammed little outfit!!

Who me???

Sunbathing on a raft!!!!


Enjoying herself!!!

The fruit pizza I made for Dr Anton and his office for helping us out on a Saturday when Jackson was sick last week! So sweet of  Dr. Anton!!! And thank you to Aunt Holly for the delicious recipe it was a hit!!!

All smiles!!

Sweet children celebrating my birthday...Jackson was eyeing the cupcake!!

Lovely little Addison in her little Lilly!!!
Addison in The Pink Palm A Lilly Pulitzer Boutique in Tampa.  This was the owners daughter holding Addison and  they were both in Lilly so the owner took a picture to post on facebook and their website!!  Good thing Ryan knew I was there exchanging a few birthday outfits or I would have been busted shopping!!! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment