Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jackson's 1st Day of Kindergarten!

So of course the one day everyone needs to be up early Addison slept until 7am which she never sleeps past 5:45am and I had to wake Jackson up at 6:30am to which he replied Mom I am too tired to go to school and he then pulled the covers over his head and went back to sleep! So I eventually got him up so he could have breakfast and get everything ready and of course so we could have time for my famous 1st day of school photo shoot!!! Ryan said it was as if we were taking our wedding pictures again there were so many! LOL! The first day of kindergarten only happens once right! By then Jackson was ready and excited to go to school!!!!! So we headed off to Jacksons 1st day of kindergarten where we ran into some friends which was so nice and we all walked in together! We got Jackson settled in his class, told him we loved him and to have a great day and then we left our big (little still to me) kindergartener to start the 2013-2014 school year! I of course cried as we left and Ryan said why are you crying we have done this for 4 years now but it's just not the same in this BIG new school! 

So I couldn't wait to pick Jackson up at 2:15 so I got in carline at 1:30 and there were already about 15 cars!!!! Guess I will be spending lots of time waiting in carline for the next year especially since Jackson said "Mom can you always be early and right there to pick me up" I replied I will absolutely do my best!!!!!!! So Jackson got in the car and said he had a great day! He said his teacher was nice and he made a few new friends!!  Then I asked him if he liked his school and if he wanted to go back tomorrow he said "I want it to be like a pattern I go to school one day then don't go to school the next and so on".....sorry buddy it doesn't work like that!!  And just like that we are in full swing for the 2013-2014 school year and Another major milestone in the books!!! Can we freeze time and have them stay little forever!?? Wishful thinking!!! Here's hoping for a great kindergarten year!!!  Enjoy the tons of pictures I took!!!

Ready to go!!

Sweet Boy!

So excited!!!

Picture with his little sister who does not look impressed!

KISSES!!

Think she is upset her big brother is going to school in this picture!?! Maybe but Im going to say Probably not!

My favorite kindergartener!!!!



Daddy and his kids!!

Now with mom!!

Can we go yet???


One more picture on the bench!!!

Saw this cute idea on pinterest to write "Stop crying mom" before kindergarten and again before going off to college!!  I definitely needed a reminder today!!

I put these in Jackson's lunch!

His note on the first day!!!

Apple oreo cookie I made for the teacher!!

Jackson and his buddy Caroline heading into school!


Jackson and Caroline walking to class!!!

So sweet together!!

Another picture mom!?

In his class getting his crayons!!

At his desk ready let the 1st day begin!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment