Monday, August 19, 2013

Twas the Night before Kindergarten!!!

Today was the last day of summer vacation and as if that isn't sad enough tomorrow we are sending Jackson off to Kindergarten!!!  I just can't believe he is big enough for Kindergarten already where have the past 5 years gone!!!!  We had a great day swimming in the pool and getting ready to "Meet the Teacher" this afternoon!!!  Jackson walked right into that classroom like he owned the place and like he had been going there for years!!!  We met Jackson's new teacher and she seems very nice and Jackson seems to like her SO FAR that is!!!  He asked multiple times where the toys were and she replied this isn't preschool anymore there aren't anymore toys its time to learn!  So by the third time he asked where the toys were his teacher said to me I don't think he wants to believe there really aren't any toys here!!!  He then stood at the door and was the class greeter and met some of his new classmates!!  It will be an adventure for all of us that's for sure especially since I couldn't get out of the parking lot without tears in my eyes!!  Then to top it off Jackson said Mom I am going to miss you tomorrow and I replied I will miss you too!!!  He then said don't worry mom I will be fine you can come have lunch with me or snack or read my class a story anytime!!!  Melt my heart!!!!  Summer went fast and boy we will miss our lazy summer days!!!!!  As Jackson said it was a great summer!!!  And I know there will be years where I will be excited for him to go back to school but this year sure isn't one of them!!!  Well tomorrow will be an early morning for sure school begins at 8am and if you recall last year we didn't make it to Rainbow Garden one day before starting time at 9:15!!!  Yikes!!   Well Jackson's uniform is layed out, lunch is packed, forms are filled out, teacher gift is made its go time ready or not here we come!!!!  Wish us luck we will all need it!!!!
  
Last day of summer fun!!!

Fun in the pool together!!!


Addison loves to chew on the spiderman dive toy!!

Jackson in the courtyard of his new school!!! Such a handsome boy!!!

Ready for bed before his BIG day in his skylander pajamas and new skylander toy!!!


Kindergarten Here We Come!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment