Sunday, August 25, 2013

Addison is 7 months!!!!!

Well technically Addison is 7 months and 15 days however I did take the pictures closer to her 7 month birthday but with all the craziness of school starting I am just getting around to posting the pictures!!! And it's getting harder and harder to get them both to cooperate during photo shoots!!! But I think we got some cute ones at 7 months!!!! Addison is still my little doll baby who loves to be held and just goes with the flow for the most part! She is still rolling like crazy and and scoots along when she really wants to get something but she is not crawling yet (which I am ok with right now!) She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth and is also in that phase where she drops everything off her highchair and then looks to see where it went it is so super cute the first time then the ten times after Jackson and I are tired of picking everything up off the floor!!! Addison also loves apples and sweet potatoes and even likes me to put them together to eat!!! She is still sleeping thru the night and is such a happy baby in the morning! Even when I have to wake her up to take Jackson to school! Before school started it was normal behavior for Addison and I to sleep until 8/8:30! Those days are long gone! Addison just loves her big brother!!! She loves to watch him since he is always pure entertainment for all of us and she loves when he plays with her!!!! Although Addison nor I are fond of Jackson waking her up which happens all too often!!! :-) Enjoy the pictures of our sweet happy little girl at 7 months!!!!!!


Sweet picture of our two little loves!!


Pretty in Pink!!

I LOVE this one of her looking at her tutu! So Sweet!

About to fall over!

Oops she fell over!

Sweet baby!! 
Laughing at her brother!!

In her chair!! Getting bigger!!

About to crawl off the chair photo session over!?!

Love this one too!!! Little angel!!
Told you she puts everything in her mouth!!!
Another precious one of her watching her brother!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment