Monday, August 12, 2013

My birthday weekend in Jupiter!!!!!

We took a quick trip to Jupiter to continue my birthday celebration and to see everyone since we hadn't been there in awhile!!!  Jackson had a blast fishing every day with Daddy and Pop and he caught tons of fish!!  He is turning into quite the little fisherman!!  He must have caught at least 30 puffer fish although now I am a little concerned about that since Ryan told me there are enough toxins in one puffer fish to kill 30 adult humans!!!  Ahhhhh!!!  And Addison was a happy little girl as always however she didn't like to sleep much at Mimi and Pops house.  I think she wanted to make sure she didn't miss a single thing!!  I just wish someone could explain to her nothing fun goes on in the middle of the night :-) So it was back to sleep training when we got home!!!  And Saturday night we had a fabulous lobster and grouper dinner and delicious cupcakes that Aunt Lauren and Uncle Rob brought for my birthday!!  It was a great weekend although it went by way to fast as always!!  Thanks for having us Mimi and Pop and thank you to everyone for my birthday celebration!!  34 is off to a great start!!

Jackson holding a sheeps head!!
I think Ryan really caught this one!!!

Ryan holding a puffer fish!

Addison enjoying some lunch!!

Addison loved hanging out with aunt Lauren!!

A little blurry but so happy!!!!

Hanging out with Mimi and Aunt Lauren!!

Posing for a picture with Aunt lauren and uncle Rob!!

Jackson playing with a puffer fish now you know why I am concerned!!!


Making the fish blow up!!
Fishing buddies!!


Great catch Jackson!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lauren! I hope you have a wonderful year. Loved the pictures. We miss that saltwater fishing!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Jessica. Happy birthday to you! I was thinking of how much Lauren looks like your mother from years back and typo'd! You guys are blessed with such a great mom and dad!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete