Tuesday, April 29, 2014

10 Years!

I cannot even begin to believe that it has been 10 years since our wedding day! Where have those years gone?? I am guessing we have been on that super fun rollercoaster that I mentioned at Lauren and Rob's wedding..... where we scream from the peaks, hold hands through the dips, laugh at the loopy loops and enjoy every twist and turn for the ride has been much better because we have shared it together!!! 

Our anniversary was a wonderful day filled with cards, flowers, dinner at Flamestone Grill and a surprise tiffany box from my sweet and thoughtful husband!!! Thank you for continuing to always spoil me Ryan, I am the luckiest girl!!! I love this life we have built together with our little family of 4!!  I love you Ryan Lossius and I thank you for being a wonderful husband, father and truly my best friend!!!

And my favorite quote of all time that my dad said to us on our wedding day.......
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!"

Happiest of Anniversaries!! Its been an unbelievable 10 years!!

Love!

SOooooo thoughtful he is!!!

Dinner!!

Such a lovely evening together!

No comments:

Post a Comment