Saturday, April 12, 2014

One sick two sick we hope no more sick!

I am so behind on my blogging its been hectic having Jackson and Addison sick! The week before last week Jackson stayed home from school Wednesday due to his asthma cough then came home at 10am from school Thursday then I kept him home Friday since he sounded horrible! Although I am not sure if he just wanted to come home Thursday or he really didn't feel well but he came home nonetheless to no tv no iPad no Wii No FUN! About halfway into being home he said Ummmm can I go back to school now I am bored! Hopefully that will teach him the don't cry wolf to come home from school! Ha! But Friday he was sick with a fever and congestion and cough then Saturday he had ear pain back to the doctor we went for antibiotics for a sinus infection! At that point Addison started cough and runny nose! Ugh the sickness that keeps on giving!!  Now it was Addison's turn at the doctor with ear infection and cough (reactive airway disease!). Good times for the Lossius family but hopping to be on the mend soon and to keep Ryan and I healthy so we can care for our sick kiddos :-) Anyone want to come play?? Haha!

Begging Jackson to let her in the shower after I desperately tried to keep her out!

Addison a little wet from trying her hardest to get into the shower!

In her ow bath! Her hair is getting long!

Sweet boy never sleeps during the day we knew he was sick then :-(

Busted stealing marshmallows at 10am!!!!

Brushing Jacksons hair!!



No comments:

Post a Comment