Sunday, August 17, 2014

Addison's 1st Haircut was by Jackson!

So Addison had her 1st Haircut and I didn't even know!!  I remember Jackson asking me the day we were leaving on vacation if he could have the scissors and I said no because we were packing up and getting ready to leave for the keys.  I should have known when it was quiet in Jackson's room but when I walked back there all seemed good! But he apparently found his "safe" scissors he said and cut a few of Addison's curls and a little bit of his own so that they could "look good" in the keys for Mimi and Pop! It worked because they did and I didn't even notice! I found out after we returned from the Keys only when Eucaris found the hair in a bucket in Jackson's room! Jackson earned himself a time out and some privileges revoked! It is funny now but not so funny when I learned about it!! All scissors have been removed to an undisclosed location! And Jackson has been reminded we don't use scissors without permission! Here are Addison's missing curls however I couldn't tell a bit of difference in her hair thank goodness!


No comments:

Post a Comment