Monday, August 18, 2014

End of Summer Fun!!

Well the end of summer is here it is back to school on Tuesday! And we will have ourselves a big 1st grader!!  But what a WONDERFUL summer we have had!!  There might be a year I am ready for kids to go back to school but this year I am definitely not! We have enjoyed our lazy summer days, waking up with no alarm clocks, our vacations, evening swims, play dates with friends and not having to do homework!!  Summer of 2014 is one for the record books for the Lossius family!!  And I know one little girl that will miss her big brother when he returns to school! It gets crazy around here with these two but there is no mistaking how much they love each other!! Here are some fun pictures wrapping up our last couple weeks of summer!!  Enjoy!!!

Cinderella lost her slipper between Jackson's dentist appointment and the library!! 
Jackson's spin cannonball during an evening summer swim!

1st Day of Regular Lobster Season!

Sitting together at karate!!

Last day of karate camp! Broke the wood board like a champ!


Ali, Lisa and I at a Rodan and Fields family picnic!  Quick side note Jackson swam in his clothes in the lake since I refused to bring his bathing suit to the lake because its a lake! 

Love this timehop app this was Jackson 3 years ago to the date!! Can't believe how much he has grown!

Addison at My Gym!

Swinging at My Gym!

Date Night with my handsome husband!

Found them in the playroom Jackson was teaching her the shapes and colors! Melt my heart! What a great big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment