Friday, August 1, 2014

Gattitown with friends!

I know I am so late in posting this but the Tuesday before we left on vacation I had switched my work days this week and I took Jackson and Addison to Gattitown where we met our good friends the Pepins!! Jackson had a blast with Brooks and Brody playing video games and winning balls out of the grab machine and of course the bumper cars and jungle gym! And Addison had a blast too hanging out with the big kids in the jungle gym and trying her hardest to wake up her little friend  Beckham!! It was a fun afternoon outing and one we will have to do again soon!! 

Brooks helping Jackson get the balls from the grab machine! 



Bumper Cars!
Having a blast!

Love it!!

Wheel of fortune!!

Addison having a ball in the jungle gym!

Rope Swing fun!

1 comment: